NPO PHENIKS is a charity dedicated to helping children and people at risk of economic disaster.
Our vision is for a world where there are no children on the streets, where disadvantaged families recover and have a choice and hope for a better life.
Our mission is to make a lasting and positive change in the lives of children and those at risk through front-line work, prevention and advocacy.
Vision: A world without poverty
Mission: To dress and feed as much as possible children and elderly people in need.
Motto: Development that works!
Our mission “Clean your wardrobe and donate” is to help the needy children and the elderly in Bulgaria for Christmas.
Anyone who has the opportunity to donate, things that are not needed, to contact us to organize the gathering by region, in Bulgaria and if possible in the countries we are working .
We will need volunteers. Anyone who wishes is welcome.
Please contact us for more information.
What can I donate?
* Clothes (women’s, men’s and children’s. All styles are required)
* Accessories (bags, scarves, hats, etc.)
* Bed linen (eg curtains)
* Furniture (beds, tables, chairs)
“VOLUNTEER” POSITION IN PHENIKS NGO
Mission “Clean Your Wardrobe and Donate”
Summary: Volunteers will perform different tasks depending on the deadlines of the mission given by the NPO PHENIKS .
This VOLUNTEER position helps to expand resources on behalf of NPO PHENIKS to support and better target the needs of our partners.
Main obligations and responsibilities for assigned projects. They must present a professional appearance and a friendly way of communicating:
• It must be reliable and accurate
• Be polite and courteous when communicating with the public
• Be self-governing, ready to take the initiative and be detail-oriented
• Respect and maintain the confidentiality of the names of volunteers, donors and the NPO PHENIKS TRAINING
• Training for general volunteer orientation for the required task.
• Training and monitoring for a job well done.
• Once a week online meeting within 45 minutes, for a report on work done.
ADVANTAGE OF BEING A VOLUNTEER
• Knowledge that you work as a team to ensure the smooth operation of specific missions and projects!
• Work experience and experience!
• Relations with people and institutions!
WE CANNOT WORK WITHOUT YOU.
THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF OUR TEAM!